Saturday, October 9, 2010

Oh, Autumn in the Northeast

This world is not my home.  Therefore, no one particular place makes me feel like I should stay for very long.  But there are so many fantastic places in this world to travel.  And at this time of year, the Northeast is the place to be (what a coincidence that I live here!).  For my Arizona clan, you must imagine COOL air.  I know, it'll be tough since our highs are your overnight lows.  Put your imagination caps on!

Sharon, here's the rosemary in bloom!  Who knew?!

 I am glad I left this weed alone - I think the berries will turn red!

This plant makes me wish for snow!

And these are my wonder-plants: they came up from last year's forgotten roots - I don't think this picture does the purple much justice - they are very vibrant

I think this chair is beckoning me, a steamy mug of coffee & my favorite sweater

Thanks to my creative neighbor, this is my view out the front!

And thanks to my creative Creator, here's my view out the back door!

1 comment:

  1. That's lovely. You have got great photo skills. Thanks for sharing.

    Care to join for some Coffee with Jesus?!

    Hey, you could sit in that favorite chair while having it...

    ~NRIGirl

    ReplyDelete