Thursday, July 8, 2010

Boys In June

In my opinion, my little munchkins have grown quite a bit in just the past few months, so here are some pics of them from June.  Ashton has since had a few haircuts and cut 2 more teeth, and Aiden is a big talker as well as a big listener.  I can't believe he's almost 3 & a half!  So here they are doing what they do best: causing messes & general pandemonium around our house, keeping me mopping, punishing, laughing and shaking me head in amazement.  (I also sneak in as many hugs and kisses as I can!)

"Mom.  Mom!  Mom!!!  We ate awl da pwetzels fwom da bag.  Da bag fwom yur purse, Mom!"

If I could add the noise of wooden blocks crashing onto wood floors, I would.  Just so you could get the full effect.  (And that shirt was Andy's as a kid - adorable!)

"Mom!  Check out how high my SR71 can fwy!  Look Mom, Look!!!"

"Aiden, can you give me a sweet face?"

"So what are you up to, Aiden?  You look like you're up to no good."

"Ah, yes, I should have known.  Turning on Daddy's XBox ... just for the fun of it ..."

"And possibly to be able to give this smug look!"

No comments:

Post a Comment