Monday, May 10, 2010

Not Me Monday

I did NOT ...

Tell my son I could not "watch dis" or "look at me" any more that day or I might go crazy.  I always have a bottomless pit of patience for my precious children.




Wean my baby based solely on the reason that I wanted to move the nursing chair out of his room and down into the living room (it's brown leather and matches lovely!).  I am a firm believer in long-term nursing.


Encourage Aiden to watch a certain Thomas the Tank Engine dvd because the narrator is Alec Baldwin.  I am most certainly NOT obsessed with Mr. Baldwin's voice!

Ran out of time to call my mom on Mother's Day - who does that?! (So sorry, Mom!)

Finally brought out the ironing board and basket of half mine and Andy's wardrobe.  It has NOT been 6 months since the ironing board was last used and that time was certainly NOT when my mother in law came to visit and nicely ironed the entire pile.  I'm always on top of everything!  I'm a stay-at-home mom, what better things do I have to do with my time?!

Still in my pajamas.  I always get up before my boys and shower and do my makeup and hair before they stir.  ... Yeah right!

No comments:

Post a Comment