Monday, February 15, 2010

Not Me Monday




I did NOT run into our garage door with my rather large suv ... from the outside.

I did NOT get hairspray all over the laptop keyboard. Don't ask - I might take multi-tasking a bit too far.

I did NOT ignore my oldest son for over an hour while he was by my bedside (and who knows where else in the house!), wide-eyed and bushy-tailed WAY too early in the morning.

I am NOT pouring over new home construction schematics I picked up from a developer, painstakingly choosing my dream home floor plan because said developer requires quite a bit of money down for a new house: $35K+ to be exact!

I did NOT drive 20 minutes south to C.P., only to remember in the Kohl's parking lot that after pre-heating the car and getting both bundled boys buckled, I forgot to close and lock the front door to the house. It was NOT 64 degrees in the house when we got back home a little over an hour later and the heater was NOT on full blast. AND I definitely did NOT get right back in the car after locking the door and head 20 minutes north to W. to take Aiden to "Kanera" (aka, Panera), the restaurant he had his heart set on.

I am NOT a crazy, naturally-born-blonde-turned-brunette, stay-at-home-mom who sometimes goes days without showering, putting her family and their needs even above personal hygiene. And my kids have NOT taken my brain. I am still a level-headed, intelligent, educated woman (I think!).

No comments:

Post a Comment