Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Not Me Monday



Sass told me that drinking a cup of coffee with our apple streusel would be a bad idea, but I totally disregarded her warning. So here I am, still going strong in the wee hours of Tuesday, which still feels like part of my Monday.


So, this is NOT my child in this video. If you can understand the 2 year old high-pitched voice, he is most certainly NOT declaring to his baby brother "I went poo!"
This boy who is NOT mine is NOT prancing around the house "ohne hosen," strutting his Lightning McQueen big boy underwear.
And at the end of the video, he does NOT have his finger up his nose. This boy who is NOT my own NEVER does anything that defies social etiquette.



Don't have a blog or too chicken to leave your Not Me's there? Just leave your Not Me's in the comments of this post so we can all enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment