Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

So, last Friday was my birthday. I was pretty bummed about it, and the day wasn't going that great until Andy came home from work. He told me to get dressed up - he was taking me out! Thanks to our great friend, Nathan and Lauren, we were able to go out without the boys! And to top it all off - L made me a cake! (She has been taking a cake decorating class.) It was delicious (emphasis on the was) and Andy and I had a wonderful dinner with great service, were able to have long conversations, and we cruised the local scene in our coupe before heading home. Yes, I am older, but I was reminded that I am very much loved, regardless of my age. (-:




1 comment:

  1. You are a beautiful 25 year old Mommy inside and out. Ymmmm....that looks like chocolate cake. Lauren did good. :-)
    Hugs and kisses,
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete