Friday, May 22, 2009

I Will Not Complain, I Will Not Complain ...

I am stealing a blog entry from my dear friend and mother of 5, who has so much more to complain about than me, but I'm putting it out there for myself anyways. I am tired, the house is a mess, I have a bazillion to-do's for the church nursery, my family (I am sure) thinks I have fallen off the face of the earth, the new dinner dish stunk up the house something awful, the dishwasher needs to be unloaded, the laundry needs to be switched, and the 6 week old cried all day and wouldn't let me put him down. Andy came home for all of 29 minutes, just to eat and grab his ball bag and water to go to a softball game on the other side of the world, so he'll be home late. (Have a GREAT time, Honey!) My only salvation is that the weather is just perfect. Not too warm, not too cool. Perfect for the Big Boy to play outside. Unfortunately, this is what he looks like:

Oh yes, those are BRAND new shoes!

1 comment:

  1. Thats a Young Man with a purpose. Work hard and play even harder!

    ReplyDelete