Sunday, December 21, 2008

Post-Thanksgiving Posting



I want to take a moment to give shout-out thanks to:
My parents for Aiden's LLBean snow suit. It allows the little boy in my life to escape from the house for at least 30 minutes a day, for which, I am ever so grateful!
My in-laws for Andy's long-johns and snow boots. I know Rick, that you never used them on your detail at the Olympics in Salt Lake City, but they sure are getting plenty of use now!

My Grandma and Fred for the double-lined socks expedited to us from QVC. Warm feet is a good thing!

My God for blessing our family with a 4Runner with 4-wheel drive. I had questioned this fall whether to downsize to a more economical, fuel efficient, budget friendly SUV, but now with almost 2 feet of snow on the ground and Andy having to leave for work at 10pm, I am more than grateful for the foresight the Lord gave us in purchasing the "Yota!"

1 comment:

  1. Hey Aubrey,
    I sure would take the snow over the "just cold!" We have "old snow" and wind chills to -30. If it's going to be this cold, we might as well have feet of snow. Aiden is so cute!! I'm glad you all have warm clothes...makes all the difference. Love, Aunt Kim

    ReplyDelete