Monday, April 14, 2008

Welcome to Aub's Blog!

Friends and fam! Welcome to my blog! Ok, not to brag, but because there are so many of you in my life, I can't keep up correspondence with each and every one of you! So I decided that this blog might help in keeping you apprised of what's going on in my life. Obviously, it will include stuff about Andy and Aiden, but if you want to get the scoop on either of them, you'll have to call; because this blog is all about me! (A-typical of my first born personality!) It'll include praises and prayers, rants and raves, and basically my thoughts on life and all that falls into categories below that. So check as often or as little as you'd like. Most importantly, enjoy, and feel free to make and post comments!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment